TV ANCHORS & THEIR INCOME


I was beginning to suffer in jaw dropping silence very much from realizing that I had wasted my life working for peanuts compared to these TV anchors and always worried that my assumed top notch position could be threatened anytime if there was a cost reduction in my organization.

Now I know how much news anchors get paid for packaging and chewing the news to make it palatable for its intended consumer to swallow down so they don't have to think or research for themselves.

I know now that people love to be hand fed news and take the media fed information as holy grail. No wonder the media has played a major role in shaping the minds of the masses until Trump came along and use Twitter to massacre them. Still there are people such as myself who does not take any news at face value and spends the time to research the truth and spread the correct awareness.

Those with open mind will hear out the discrepancies between what is fed from the news media versus what is contradicting from other sources. Other will kick and scream and start throwing personal lashing because they have been challenged into thinking what they have already made up their mind about, that what the media has been feeding them is nothing but the ultimate Truth and anybody trying to change their mind otherwise must be crazy or a conspiracy theorist. 






























































After 60 of these I am way more depressed and should have stopped a long time ago. If you have the time and inclination to keep degrading yourself. Please continue from link below. Au Revour.Farewell.

Comments